Craft ACT's Accredited Professional Membership fee is $250.00, we will contact you to make payment after your application has been approved.
Accredited Professional members are the top rung of the Craft ACT ladder: professional craft practitioners and designers whose outstanding contributions demonstrate a high standard of artistic merit and technical skill who have local, national and international experience and standing.
You need to demonstrate at least three examples of international activity (exhibitions, workshops, residencies); these could only be substituted by inclusion in national events that showcase artistic excellence.
The Craft ACT Membership Sub-committee of peers will assess applicants. If APM status is not granted, applicants may be advised to apply for Associate Membership (AM) and build up their CV.
Craft ACT will notify applicants of their status within four weeks; if you require your application to be expedited please get in touch.
Please read through the APM information package, member benefits and insurance information documents available on the membership page of our website and if necessary to contact Craft ACT at email@example.com before submitting an application.
- Artistic Merit - demonstrate excellence of artistic merit.
- Innovation - demonstrate an evolution in the concepts of their work.
- Technical Skill - demonstrate a high standard of technical skill.
- Professional Standing - submit a CV demonstrating ongoing professional activities in both your specialised field and the broader arts sector, with a national and international profile.
- Individuals whose work demonstrates a consistent, high level of artistic and technical standard are eligible to apply for Accredited Professional Membership.
- Applicants should have a professional approach to their work and to the business of maintaining a professional career, though it is not essential to be full time artists.
- It is not a requirement for applicants to have undertaken formal studies.
- Applications are ineligible where work submitted is undergraduate work. Applications by postgraduate students will be considered on a case-by-case basis according to prior practice.
If you have a disability or access requirement that may affect your ability to complete this application form successfully, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 6262 9333