Craft ACT's Accredited Professional Membership fee is $220.00, we will contact you to make payment after your application has been approved.
Professional craft practitioners and designers whose outstanding contributions demonstrate a high standard of artistic merit and technical skill.
Applications can be submitted throughout the year and are assessed by the Craft ACT Membership Sub-committee against the criteria set out below. Read through the APM information package, member benefits and insurance information documents available on the membership page of our website and if necessary to contact Craft ACT at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting an application.
- Artistic Merit - demonstrate excellence of artistic merit.
- Innovation - demonstrate an evolution in the concepts of their work.
- Technical Skill - demonstrate a high standard of technical skill.
- Professional Standing - submit a CV demonstrating ongoing professional activities in both your specialised field and the broader arts sector.
- Individuals whose work demonstrates a consistent, high level of artistic and technical standard are eligible to apply for Accredited Professional Membership.
- Applicants should have a professional approach to their work and to the business of maintaining a professional career, though not essential to be full time artists.
- It is not a requirement for applicants to have undertaken formal studies.
- Applications are ineligible where work submitted is undergraduate work. Applications by post graduate students will be considered on a case by case basis according to prior practice.
Length of accreditation
- Length of accreditation is set to five year periods from initial accreditation.
- Accredited Professional Members are reviewed every five years, giving artists a formal opportunity to update their documents and images.