Craft ACT's Associate Membership fee is $250.00, we will contact you to make payment after your application has been approved.
Associate Members are emerging and established professional craft practitioners and designers who have strong local experience and engagement.
Applications are welcome anytime during the year. Ensure you meet and address the criteria requirements below and understand member benefits and insurance information. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
The Craft ACT Membership Sub-committee will assess and notify applicants of their status within four weeks, if you require your application to be expedited please get in touch.
- Individuals whose work demonstrates a consistent, high level of artistic and technical standard are eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
- Applicants should have a professional approach to their work and to the business of developing and maintaining a professional career.
- It is not a requirement for applicants to have undertaken formal studies.
- Professional craft practitioners and designers seeking insurance to support their professional practices.
- Artistic Merit - primary criterion is a demonstrated high level of artistic merit.
- Technical Skill - demonstrate a high standard of technical skill.
- Professional Standing - submit a CV demonstrating their commitment to ongoing professional activities in their specialised field.