Craft ACT's Associate Membership fee is $250.00, we will contact you to make payment after your application has been approved.
Craft ACT Associate Members (AM) are a mix of emerging and established professional craft practitioners and designers who have strong local experience and engagement. This membership level can include a Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance package (please indicate whether you require this when filling out the form). It is also a stepping stone to our Accredited Professional Membership. All AM and APM members receive dedicated professional support and opportunities from Craft ACT.
Applications are welcome to apply anytime during the year. Please ensure that you meet and address the criteria requirements below and understand member benefits and insurance information. If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your application.
The Craft ACT Membership Sub-committee will assess the application. Craft ACT will notify applicants of their status within four weeks; if you require your application to be expedited, please get in touch.
Individuals whose work demonstrates a consistent, high level of artistic and technical standard are eligible to apply for Associate Membership.
- Applicants should have a professional approach to their work and to the business of developing and maintaining a professional career.
- It is not a requirement for applicants to have undertaken formal studies.
- This membership level is open to professional craft practitioners and designers seeking insurance to support their professional practices.
- Artistic Merit: the primary criterion is a demonstrated high level of artistic merit.
- Technical Skill: applicants should demonstrate a high standard of technical skill.
- Professional Standing: applicants must submit a CV demonstrating professional activities in their specialised field and speak to their ongoing commitment to their practice.
If you have a disability or access requirement that may affect your ability to complete this application form successfully, please contact email@example.com or phone 02 6262 9333